Popular Posts

Sunday, December 08, 2019

I'll be writing a review of this book.







This is a book that I'd promised myself that I would one day read, which I have finally done.  It has been especially moving because virtually everything we experience today in our world was seeded as we moved from the 19th into the 20th, and now the 21st century; all the horrors, all the triumphs and tragedies; but primarily the constant retreat from emotional responsibility by those in positions of power in science, politics, business and academics.  Hitler and Germany are obviously in league with the "Devil" in WWII, but Russia and the United States committed their share of mortal sins during and following this same period.  Nations react to panic and fear not unlike individuals.  There are no clear winners in this new world of ours.  Read slowly and take no prisoners. 

JRF 

No comments:

Post a Comment